2015年7月8日星期三

basis

     This is a very good question. You feel good when you first time meet some one, it does not mean you two are able to became friends.And there still are a lot of different degree to define the word "friend" such as so-so friends, "I just know him" good friends, best friend....So I want to discuss what basis do I choose my good friends.
     First and the most important thing is we have the same value. In my opinion, the most easy way to define "value" is money. I know value include a lot of things, but money is the most sensitive part here. If we do nat have the same value, we will have a great deal of problems.
      Then, I do not need my friend have the same hobby, just have some similarity is ok, like I like play villion and you are good at piano!
    Finally, we are able to accept each other's disadvantage. For example, I do not like or I hate perfume, but you put relatively heavy perfume everday, So I do not think we are going to become good friends.

没有评论:

发表评论